Full width home advertisement

Legal Blog

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


motivational blog

Life Lesson brief by Rakesh Pareek

Rakesh Pareek is a regularly occurring lifestyles train and motivational speaker. Millions of human beings have heard him speak live. His simple message to the general public is that they can manage their destiny through their decisions. 

Generally, it happens, every successful person has been grilled by a tough situation. Rakesh Pareek has been also the same story-

"At the age of 16 when I was in school, I lost my father. I took up direct selling at the age of 21 and became a distributor, while I was in college.


I grab the market in a short time and achieve success but it is too difficult to constantly maintain it, is not an easy task. Even with all my efforts, I was unable to generate enough amount of success for which I was aiming for.


I even thought of taking a job and quitting direct selling. But finally because of god enlightenment, I found vestige, and this decision became my life-changing event.me, Health, Wealth and Wellness.


Through Vestige Pvt. Ltd. my life filled with Fame, Health, Wealth and Wellness."


The foundation of this message is to supply people with 2 efficient rules for a live successful and joyful life-

  • I CHANGED MY THINKING.
  • IT CHANGED MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]